|Clemson professor has mobile robot project called "Project Hero"|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:17 PM-||
Clemson professor Juan E. Gilbert's "Project Hero" is his team's creative approach to gun violence in schools. Check out the ending where the mobile robot takes care of business (2 minute mark).
Video description: Project Hero uses an offsite-controlled, teleoperated, and fully mobile robotic entity intended to be operated on an as-needed basis from a centralized location, with the purpose of subduing a would-be perpetrator or assailant until adequate law enforcement backup arrives to the scene of an alleged crime.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts