|Clemson professor has mobile robot project called "Project Hero"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:17 PM||
Clemson professor Juan E. Gilbert's "Project Hero" is his team's creative approach to gun violence in schools. Check out the ending where the mobile robot takes care of business (2 minute mark).
Video description: Project Hero uses an offsite-controlled, teleoperated, and fully mobile robotic entity intended to be operated on an as-needed basis from a centralized location, with the purpose of subduing a would-be perpetrator or assailant until adequate law enforcement backup arrives to the scene of an alleged crime.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley