|Clemson professor has mobile robot project called "Project Hero"|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:17 PM-||
Clemson professor Juan E. Gilbert's "Project Hero" is his team's creative approach to gun violence in schools. Check out the ending where the mobile robot takes care of business (2 minute mark).
Video description: Project Hero uses an offsite-controlled, teleoperated, and fully mobile robotic entity intended to be operated on an as-needed basis from a centralized location, with the purpose of subduing a would-be perpetrator or assailant until adequate law enforcement backup arrives to the scene of an alleged crime.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game