|Clemson professor has mobile robot project called "Project Hero"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:17 PM||
Clemson professor Juan E. Gilbert's "Project Hero" is his team's creative approach to gun violence in schools. Check out the ending where the mobile robot takes care of business (2 minute mark).
Video description: Project Hero uses an offsite-controlled, teleoperated, and fully mobile robotic entity intended to be operated on an as-needed basis from a centralized location, with the purpose of subduing a would-be perpetrator or assailant until adequate law enforcement backup arrives to the scene of an alleged crime.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI