|Clemson player measurables at NFL combine|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 9:54 AM||
Thomas did 35 reps on the bench press(6th overall for OL) and ran a 4.97 40 yard dash (1.78 10 yard split).
WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile measured in at 6-0 3/4 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press.
WR Martavis Bryant measured in at 6-3, 1/2 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press.
QB Tajh Boyd measured in at 6-1, 222 pounds, 30 3/4 arms, and 9 5/8 inch hands.
More updates to follow.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies