|Clemson player measurables at NFL combine|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 9:54 AM||
Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile measured in at 6-3, 317 pounds, with 34 3/4 inches arm length and a 10 1/2 inches hand span.
Thomas did 35 reps on the bench press(6th overall for OL) and ran a 4.97 40 yard dash (1.78 10 yard split).
WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile measured in at 6-0 3/4 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press.
WR Martavis Bryant measured in at 6-3, 1/2 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press.
QB Tajh Boyd measured in at 6-1, 222 pounds, 30 3/4 arms, and 9 5/8 inch hands.
More updates to follow.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley