|Clemson player measurables at NFL combine|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 9:54 AM-||
Thomas did 35 reps on the bench press(6th overall for OL) and ran a 4.97 40 yard dash (1.78 10 yard split).
WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile measured in at 6-0 3/4 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press.
WR Martavis Bryant measured in at 6-3, 1/2 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press.
QB Tajh Boyd measured in at 6-1, 222 pounds, 30 3/4 arms, and 9 5/8 inch hands.
More updates to follow.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft