|Clemson player measurables at NFL combine|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 9:54 AM||
Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile measured in at 6-3, 317 pounds, with 34 3/4 inches arm length and a 10 1/2 inches hand span.
Thomas did 35 reps on the bench press(6th overall for OL) and ran a 4.97 40 yard dash (1.78 10 yard split).
WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile measured in at 6-0 3/4 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press.
WR Martavis Bryant measured in at 6-3, 1/2 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine. He did 16 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press.
QB Tajh Boyd measured in at 6-1, 222 pounds, 30 3/4 arms, and 9 5/8 inch hands.
More updates to follow.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus