|Clemson listed as CFB Playoff Darkhorse|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, August 23, 2014 4:15 PM||
USA Today has released its Top 5 College Football Playoff darkhorses and has Clemson on the list at #5. The other under-radar schools included were Stanford, LSU, Marshall and Kansas State.
A difficult schedule is Clemson's greatest negative and biggest asset in the quest for the playoff. Though the Tigers draw Georgia and Florida State on the road and rival South Carolina in the regular-season finale, an 11-1 record could justify a top-four spot in January.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back