|Clemson listed as CFB Playoff Darkhorse|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, August 23, 2014 4:15 PM||
A difficult schedule is Clemson's greatest negative and biggest asset in the quest for the playoff. Though the Tigers draw Georgia and Florida State on the road and rival South Carolina in the regular-season finale, an 11-1 record could justify a top-four spot in January.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"