|Clemson hosts Final ACC game with Maryland|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, February 28, 2014 10:06 AM||
CLEMSON (17-10, 8-7 ACC) vs. MARYLAND (15-13, 7-8 ACC)
Tipoff: Sunday, March 2 (1 p.m.)
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACC Network (Wes Durham-pbp; Bobby Cremins-color)
• Clemson closed out its ACC road schedule Tuesday at Wake Forest and finishes the season with three straight home games.
• This is the last scheduled regular season game between Clemson and Maryland as ACC foes. The Terrapins are headed to compete in the Big Ten next season.
• Clemson’s last win in the series came in 2009-10, a 62-53 victory at Littlejohn Coliseum.
CU Series W-L record: Maryland leads 90-49
Streak: Maryland has won the last four meetings
• Clemson is in search of its ninth ACC win, which would mark only the ninth time in school history the program achieved at least nine ACC wins.
• The Tigers enter the weekend sixth in the ACC standings, eight spots higher than their predicted finish by the league media. The eight-spot improvement is best among ACC teams, the next closest jump is +3.
• This is the first time since 1968-69 that Clemson’s program has finished the ACC regular season with three consecutive home games. The 1963-64 season also ended with three straight ACC home games.
• Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile is coming off the most productive three-game stretch of his career, with double figures in all three games and a combined total of 44 points. He has also made at least one three-pointer in six straight games.
• K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile is just three shy of tying for 10th place on Clemson’s single-season list for blocked shots. He has 75 entering the Maryland game.
• Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile entered his junior season with four double figure scoring games, but has had 14 this season alone.
• All youth tickets (18 and under) are for sale for $5 by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or by purchasing at one of the Littlejohn Coliseum box offices on Sunday.
• Adults who have tickets to the Clemson vs. South Carolina baseball game Sunday can show their ticket at the box office to receive a $10 ticket to the basketball game.
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies