|Clemson-OSU ranked #2 Bowl game|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 7, 2014 3:46 PM||
The Orange Bowl game was ranked the #2 game for the bowl season according to CBSSports.com. Clemson prevailed 40-35 over Ohio State.
The #1 game on the list was the BCS championship game between Florida State and Auburn.
This was the other classic going on that Friday night alongside the Cotton Bowl. This was a battle of two teams trying to end their season on a high note, and they provided a great game to watch. While Clemson took a 20-9 lead in the second quarter and it felt like the Tigers were a play away from ending this one early the Buckeyes would respond with 20 straight points to take a 29-20 lead in the third quarter. And from that point on these two teams would trade big plays and the lead a few times.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story