|Clemson-OSU ranked #2 Bowl game|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 7, 2014 3:46 PM||
The Orange Bowl game was ranked the #2 game for the bowl season according to CBSSports.com. Clemson prevailed 40-35 over Ohio State.
The #1 game on the list was the BCS championship game between Florida State and Auburn.
This was the other classic going on that Friday night alongside the Cotton Bowl. This was a battle of two teams trying to end their season on a high note, and they provided a great game to watch. While Clemson took a 20-9 lead in the second quarter and it felt like the Tigers were a play away from ending this one early the Buckeyes would respond with 20 straight points to take a 29-20 lead in the third quarter. And from that point on these two teams would trade big plays and the lead a few times.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach