|Clemson-OSU ranked #2 Bowl game|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-01-07 15:46:02.0-||
The Orange Bowl game was ranked the #2 game for the bowl season according to CBSSports.com. Clemson prevailed 40-35 over Ohio State.
The #1 game on the list was the BCS championship game between Florida State and Auburn.
This was the other classic going on that Friday night alongside the Cotton Bowl. This was a battle of two teams trying to end their season on a high note, and they provided a great game to watch. While Clemson took a 20-9 lead in the second quarter and it felt like the Tigers were a play away from ending this one early the Buckeyes would respond with 20 straight points to take a 29-20 lead in the third quarter. And from that point on these two teams would trade big plays and the lead a few times.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State