|Clemson Announces 2014 Baseball Radio Schedule|
|Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:59 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Clemson Tiger Sports Network (CTSN) announced Thursday that it will broadcast 36 regular-season Clemson baseball games in 2014. Live audio for all Tiger baseball games will be available on Tigercast at ClemsonTigers.com.
CTSN will broadcast 30 ACC regular-season games along with the three games against South Carolina (February 28 - March 2), both games against Georgia (March 25, April 8), and the Furman game at Doug Kingsmore Stadium (April 1). The network will also carry all postseason contests.
The flagship station of the Clemson Tiger Sports Network, WCCP (104.9 FM) out of Clemson, will exclusively broadcast on the airwaves the remaining 20 regular-season games.
The broadcasts will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each contest and will have comments and strategies from Head Coach Jack Leggett. The games are subject to be tape-delayed or available solely online at ClemsonTigers.com based on schedule conflicts with Clemson basketball games.
WCCP (104.9 FM) in the Clemson, SC area will carry all Tiger baseball games, while WCAM (1590 AM) and WPUB (102.7 FM) in the Camden, SC area as well as WKDK (1240 AM) in the Newberry, SC area will carry all network games.
The following stations will carry a partial schedule of Clemson baseball games in 2014 ... WDOG (1460 AM) in the Barnwell, SC area, WQSC (1340 AM) in the Charleston, SC area, WZGV (730 AM) in the Charlotte, NC area, WLBG (860 AM) in the Clinton, SC area, WZMJ (93.1 FM) in the Columbia, SC area, WCRS (1450 AM) in the Greenwood, SC area, WBHC (92.1 FM) in the Hampton, SC area, WLON (1050 AM) in the Lincolnton, NC area, WLSC (1240 AM) in the Loris, SC area, and WBCU (1460 AM) in the Union, SC area.
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll