|Caldwell has lineman cross-training to get best 5 on field|
|Senior Writer - Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:15 AM-||
OL coach Robbie Caldwell said that his plan is to get his best five players on the field this fall, and as a result has all of his linemen cross-training. He said that Eric Mac LainEric Mac Lain
RS So. Tight End
#88 6-4, 260
Hope Mills, NC
View Full Profile, who worked more at tackle in the spring, will work at guard this fall. He also said that Reid WebsterReid Webster
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#77 6-5, 285
View Full Profile is a player that could surprise some people.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"