|Caldwell has lineman cross-training to get best 5 on field|
|Senior Writer - Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:15 AM-||
OL coach Robbie Caldwell said that his plan is to get his best five players on the field this fall, and as a result has all of his linemen cross-training. He said that Eric Mac LainEric Mac Lain
RS So. Tight End
#88 6-4, 260
Hope Mills, NC
View Full Profile, who worked more at tackle in the spring, will work at guard this fall. He also said that Reid WebsterReid Webster
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#77 6-5, 285
View Full Profile is a player that could surprise some people.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft