|"CU Chatter" about the Orange Bowl in the SMLC|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, January 3, 2014 10:06 AM-||
Video description: Clemson University Professor Joseph Mazer explains how the Social Media Listening Center (SMLC) in Clemson's Daniel Hall is tracking conversations around the globe about the Orange Bowl as the Clemson Tigers prepare to go up against Ohio State, January 3, 2014.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft