|Bourret Stat on winning against a #1 team|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 9, 2014 8:40 AM-||
Clemson has never beaten #1 on the road but has done it twice at home, vs duke in 1980 and vs. Unc in 2001.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Today brad brownell tries to become 17th different coach to beat coach K and Jim boeheim in same year. Pitino did it last year.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Heading into this evening's game Clemson is the only acc team Syracuse has never beaten.Tigers have 2-0 edge in the series.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama