|Bourret Stat on winning against a #1 team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, February 9, 2014 8:40 AM||
Clemson has never beaten #1 on the road but has done it twice at home, vs duke in 1980 and vs. Unc in 2001.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Today brad brownell tries to become 17th different coach to beat coach K and Jim boeheim in same year. Pitino did it last year.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Heading into this evening's game Clemson is the only acc team Syracuse has never beaten.Tigers have 2-0 edge in the series.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"