|Bourret Stat on winning against a #1 team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-02-09 08:40:07.0-||
Clemson has never beaten #1 on the road but has done it twice at home, vs duke in 1980 and vs. Unc in 2001.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Today brad brownell tries to become 17th different coach to beat coach K and Jim boeheim in same year. Pitino did it last year.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Heading into this evening's game Clemson is the only acc team Syracuse has never beaten.Tigers have 2-0 edge in the series.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Young Clemson fan writes letter to Brad Brownell