|Bourret Stat on winning against a #1 team|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 9, 2014 8:40 AM-||
Clemson has never beaten #1 on the road but has done it twice at home, vs duke in 1980 and vs. Unc in 2001.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Today brad brownell tries to become 17th different coach to beat coach K and Jim boeheim in same year. Pitino did it last year.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
Heading into this evening's game Clemson is the only acc team Syracuse has never beaten.Tigers have 2-0 edge in the series.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 9, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks