|Bourret Stat on Clemson's RPI|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-02-02 09:35:42.0-||
Clemson most improved team in acc in terms of RPI ranking relative to end of last year. Finished 2013 at #187. Up 118 spots to #69 today.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
As Digger Phelps predicted on Gameday, #1 Arizona lost at Cal. Now Clemson to face #1 Syracuse Feb.9. 1st game vs #1 since 08 acc trn (unc)— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College