|Bourret Stat on Clemson's RPI|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 2, 2014 9:35 AM-||
Clemson most improved team in acc in terms of RPI ranking relative to end of last year. Finished 2013 at #187. Up 118 spots to #69 today.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
As Digger Phelps predicted on Gameday, #1 Arizona lost at Cal. Now Clemson to face #1 Syracuse Feb.9. 1st game vs #1 since 08 acc trn (unc)— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks