|Bourret Stat on Clemson's RPI|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 2, 2014 9:35 AM-||
Clemson most improved team in acc in terms of RPI ranking relative to end of last year. Finished 2013 at #187. Up 118 spots to #69 today.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
As Digger Phelps predicted on Gameday, #1 Arizona lost at Cal. Now Clemson to face #1 Syracuse Feb.9. 1st game vs #1 since 08 acc trn (unc)— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover