|Bourret Stat on Clemson's RPI|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 2, 2014 9:35 AM-||
Clemson most improved team in acc in terms of RPI ranking relative to end of last year. Finished 2013 at #187. Up 118 spots to #69 today.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
As Digger Phelps predicted on Gameday, #1 Arizona lost at Cal. Now Clemson to face #1 Syracuse Feb.9. 1st game vs #1 since 08 acc trn (unc)— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits