|Bourret Stat on Clemson's RPI|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 2, 2014 9:35 AM-||
Clemson most improved team in acc in terms of RPI ranking relative to end of last year. Finished 2013 at #187. Up 118 spots to #69 today.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
As Digger Phelps predicted on Gameday, #1 Arizona lost at Cal. Now Clemson to face #1 Syracuse Feb.9. 1st game vs #1 since 08 acc trn (unc)— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) February 2, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Spurrier leaves funny voicemail for Dabo Swinney
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Herbstreit on Clemson: "We love coming here"