|Adidas Pure Boost featuring C.J. Spiller, Sammy Watkins|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:47 PM||
Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile are advertising a new Adidas shoe called the Adidas Pure Boost. Adidas marketing calls the shoe "lightweight, breathable and bursting of advanced comfort."
It retails for $120 dollars and will be available on May 14th in select Adidas stores.
Pics courtesy: stupiddope.com
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI