|Adidas Pure Boost featuring C.J. Spiller, Sammy Watkins|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:47 PM||
Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile are advertising a new Adidas shoe called the Adidas Pure Boost. Adidas marketing calls the shoe "lightweight, breathable and bursting of advanced comfort."
It retails for $120 dollars and will be available on May 14th in select Adidas stores.
Pics courtesy: stupiddope.com
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"