|Adidas Pure Boost featuring C.J. Spiller, Sammy Watkins|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:47 PM-||
Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile are advertising a new Adidas shoe called the Adidas Pure Boost. Adidas marketing calls the shoe "lightweight, breathable and bursting of advanced comfort."
It retails for $120 dollars and will be available on May 14th in select Adidas stores.
Pics courtesy: stupiddope.com
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson DE starter out vs. Auburn
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover