|Adidas Pure Boost featuring C.J. Spiller, Sammy Watkins|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:47 PM-||
Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile are advertising a new Adidas shoe called the Adidas Pure Boost. Adidas marketing calls the shoe "lightweight, breathable and bursting of advanced comfort."
It retails for $120 dollars and will be available on May 14th in select Adidas stores.
Pics courtesy: stupiddope.com
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party