|Adidas Pure Boost featuring C.J. Spiller, Sammy Watkins|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:47 PM-||
Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile are advertising a new Adidas shoe called the Adidas Pure Boost. Adidas marketing calls the shoe "lightweight, breathable and bursting of advanced comfort."
It retails for $120 dollars and will be available on May 14th in select Adidas stores.
Pics courtesy: stupiddope.com
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game