|2 Clemson players ranked in top #42 draft rankings|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 10, 2014 7:16 PM-||
NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah has released his latest Top 50 draft prospect rankings and two Clemson football players made the list.
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile was ranked #2 overall (#1 WR) on his rankings and CB Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS Sr. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile came in at #43 overall (#4 CB).
Breeland is a tall, fluid cornerback with good recovery speed. He lines up as the boundary corner in Clemson's defense. In press coverage, he uses a one-hand jam and has the quickness and agility to mirror underneath routes and the speed to carry vertical routes. In off coverage, he has plenty of burst out of his plant/drive to make plays on the ball. He will occasionally get caught peeking in the backfield and give up position, but he has the speed to recover. He is very aggressive in run support, but he has several fly-by missed tackles in the games I studied.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game