|Updated Clemson-Georgia point spread|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-06-07 10:30:09.0-||
The point spread for the Clemson-Georgia game in Death Valley has moved from -2 to -3.5 today by the Golden Nugget betting service.
Georgia is a preseason favorite over every team it plays.
The betting service has released 250 point spreads for the 2013 season including several Clemson games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson adds new tombstones in football graveyard
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- 99-year old Clemson legend to walk in Bataan Memorial Death March
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Former Clemson WR trains 'Mama June' for reality show
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny