|Updated Clemson-Georgia point spread|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, June 7, 2013 10:30 AM||
The point spread for the Clemson-Georgia game in Death Valley has moved from -2 to -3.5 today by the Golden Nugget betting service.
Georgia is a preseason favorite over every team it plays.
The betting service has released 250 point spreads for the 2013 season including several Clemson games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Clemson lands JUCO baseball commit