|Updated Clemson-Georgia point spread|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 7, 2013 10:30 AM-||
The point spread for the Clemson-Georgia game in Death Valley has moved from -2 to -3.5 today by the Golden Nugget betting service.
Georgia is a preseason favorite over every team it plays.
The betting service has released 250 point spreads for the 2013 season including several Clemson games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game