|Updated Clemson-Georgia point spread|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, June 7, 2013 10:30 AM||
The point spread for the Clemson-Georgia game in Death Valley has moved from -2 to -3.5 today by the Golden Nugget betting service.
Georgia is a preseason favorite over every team it plays.
The betting service has released 250 point spreads for the 2013 season including several Clemson games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list