|Updated Clemson-Georgia point spread|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 7, 2013 10:30 AM-||
The point spread for the Clemson-Georgia game in Death Valley has moved from -2 to -3.5 today by the Golden Nugget betting service.
Georgia is a preseason favorite over every team it plays.
The betting service has released 250 point spreads for the 2013 season including several Clemson games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC