|ESPN: ACC's best individual seasons|
|Monday, June 4, 2012 9:41 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile, RB/KR, Clemson, 2009:
He finished third in the nation in kickoff return average, fourth in all-purpose running with 191 yards per game, and sixth in the Heisman Trophy voting. The schedule included four top 15 opponents, and Spiller had 234 total yards against Georgia Tech in the regular season, 301 against the Jackets in the ACC Championship game, 227 against TCU and 310 against Miami. He broke his own record with 312 yards against Florida State in 40-37 victory. He had a play of at least 54 yards in 10 of 12 games against FBS opponents and six games of at least 200 all-purpose running yards, a Clemson single-season record. Spiller scored a school-record 21 touchdowns in 2009, and was the only player nationally to score a touchdown in every game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson