|Danny Ford and 3 Clemson players to participate in All-Star Bowl|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:42 AM||
Clemson players that have accepted invites for the game so far are LB Spencer Shuey, LS Phillip Fajgenbaum, LB Quandon Christian.
The College All-Star Bowl pits Jeffries’ Americans, with assistant coaches Woodrow Dantzler, formerly of Orangeburg-Wilkinson and Clemson, and former Bulldogs Dwayne Harper, Charlie Brown and Marco Coleman once again against the Nationals, led by S.C. Football Hall of Famer and National Champion Coach Danny Ford along with his assistant coaches, including former NFL and Tiger standouts Brian Dawkins, Patrick Sapp and Nick Eason.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin