|Danny Ford and 3 Clemson players to participate in All-Star Bowl|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:42 AM-||
Clemson players that have accepted invites for the game so far are LB Spencer Shuey, LS Phillip Fajgenbaum, LB Quandon Christian.
The College All-Star Bowl pits Jeffries’ Americans, with assistant coaches Woodrow Dantzler, formerly of Orangeburg-Wilkinson and Clemson, and former Bulldogs Dwayne Harper, Charlie Brown and Marco Coleman once again against the Nationals, led by S.C. Football Hall of Famer and National Champion Coach Danny Ford along with his assistant coaches, including former NFL and Tiger standouts Brian Dawkins, Patrick Sapp and Nick Eason.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft