|Brownell responds to "hot seat" article|
|Senior Writer - Friday, February 21, 2014 3:10 PM-||
We just finished our Friday afternoon press conference with head basketball coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile, and he was asked about the CBS Sports article that was posted yesterday that had him listed as one of 15 coaches nationally to be on the hot seat.
In case you missed it, here is the article: Brownell on hot seat
Brownell told us he had not read the article, and had this to say.
"Obviously, I can't control what people write or say about things like that too much, especially in the heat of battle with our season going on," Brownell said. "Just trying to do the best we can to win as many games as possible, to put our guys in position to have a chance to win games. All the speculation with all those kinds of things is something you talk about with your administration at the end of the season, have conversations. I don't feel that way...I'm proud of what our team has done this year."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover