|Brownell responds to "hot seat" article|
|Senior Writer - Friday, February 21, 2014 3:10 PM-||
We just finished our Friday afternoon press conference with head basketball coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile, and he was asked about the CBS Sports article that was posted yesterday that had him listed as one of 15 coaches nationally to be on the hot seat.
In case you missed it, here is the article: Brownell on hot seat
Brownell told us he had not read the article, and had this to say.
"Obviously, I can't control what people write or say about things like that too much, especially in the heat of battle with our season going on," Brownell said. "Just trying to do the best we can to win as many games as possible, to put our guys in position to have a chance to win games. All the speculation with all those kinds of things is something you talk about with your administration at the end of the season, have conversations. I don't feel that way...I'm proud of what our team has done this year."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game