|Brownell responds to "hot seat" article|
|Senior Writer - Friday, February 21, 2014 3:10 PM-||
We just finished our Friday afternoon press conference with head basketball coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile, and he was asked about the CBS Sports article that was posted yesterday that had him listed as one of 15 coaches nationally to be on the hot seat.
In case you missed it, here is the article: Brownell on hot seat
Brownell told us he had not read the article, and had this to say.
"Obviously, I can't control what people write or say about things like that too much, especially in the heat of battle with our season going on," Brownell said. "Just trying to do the best we can to win as many games as possible, to put our guys in position to have a chance to win games. All the speculation with all those kinds of things is something you talk about with your administration at the end of the season, have conversations. I don't feel that way...I'm proud of what our team has done this year."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags