|Brownell responds to "hot seat" article|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Friday, February 21, 2014 3:10 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile, and he was asked about the CBS Sports article that was posted yesterday that had him listed as one of 15 coaches nationally to be on the hot seat.
In case you missed it, here is the article: Brownell on hot seat
Brownell told us he had not read the article, and had this to say.
"Obviously, I can't control what people write or say about things like that too much, especially in the heat of battle with our season going on," Brownell said. "Just trying to do the best we can to win as many games as possible, to put our guys in position to have a chance to win games. All the speculation with all those kinds of things is something you talk about with your administration at the end of the season, have conversations. I don't feel that way...I'm proud of what our team has done this year."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches