|Brownell responds to "hot seat" article|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Friday, February 21, 2014 3:10 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile, and he was asked about the CBS Sports article that was posted yesterday that had him listed as one of 15 coaches nationally to be on the hot seat.
In case you missed it, here is the article: Brownell on hot seat
Brownell told us he had not read the article, and had this to say.
"Obviously, I can't control what people write or say about things like that too much, especially in the heat of battle with our season going on," Brownell said. "Just trying to do the best we can to win as many games as possible, to put our guys in position to have a chance to win games. All the speculation with all those kinds of things is something you talk about with your administration at the end of the season, have conversations. I don't feel that way...I'm proud of what our team has done this year."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers