|Obie the Mascot a cannibal?|
|Monday, December 9, 2013 4:19 PM-||
Obie the Mascot is the lovable official mascot for the Orange Bowl. He has been around since the inception of the Orange Bowl but it appears he may have a much darker side than his fun-loving persona.
Deeper investigation shows that Obie is an admitted cannibal. In his official bio, he says that he eats "Orange slices."
Birthday: Obie made his debut on January 1, 1935 during the first Orange Bowl game which featured Bucknell and Miami.obie
Weight: 175 lbs.
Favorite sport: College football and college basketball
Little known fact: Obie was born on a Florida Citrus Grove. In Florida, there are over 750,000 acres of citrus groves and more than 100 million citrus trees.
Favorite food: Orange slices
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits