|Obie the Mascot a cannibal?|
|Monday, December 9, 2013 4:19 PM-||
Obie the Mascot is the lovable official mascot for the Orange Bowl. He has been around since the inception of the Orange Bowl but it appears he may have a much darker side than his fun-loving persona.
Deeper investigation shows that Obie is an admitted cannibal. In his official bio, he says that he eats "Orange slices."
Birthday: Obie made his debut on January 1, 1935 during the first Orange Bowl game which featured Bucknell and Miami.obie
Weight: 175 lbs.
Favorite sport: College football and college basketball
Little known fact: Obie was born on a Florida Citrus Grove. In Florida, there are over 750,000 acres of citrus groves and more than 100 million citrus trees.
Favorite food: Orange slices
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016