|Obie the Mascot a cannibal?|
|Monday, December 9, 2013 4:19 PM-||
Obie the Mascot is the lovable official mascot for the Orange Bowl. He has been around since the inception of the Orange Bowl but it appears he may have a much darker side than his fun-loving persona.
Deeper investigation shows that Obie is an admitted cannibal. In his official bio, he says that he eats "Orange slices."
Birthday: Obie made his debut on January 1, 1935 during the first Orange Bowl game which featured Bucknell and Miami.obie
Weight: 175 lbs.
Favorite sport: College football and college basketball
Little known fact: Obie was born on a Florida Citrus Grove. In Florida, there are over 750,000 acres of citrus groves and more than 100 million citrus trees.
Favorite food: Orange slices
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- POTD: Ben Boulware Halloween Costume
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama