|Obie the Mascot a cannibal?|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, December 9, 2013 4:19 PM||
Obie the Mascot is the lovable official mascot for the Orange Bowl. He has been around since the inception of the Orange Bowl but it appears he may have a much darker side than his fun-loving persona.
Deeper investigation shows that Obie is an admitted cannibal. In his official bio, he says that he eats "Orange slices."
Birthday: Obie made his debut on January 1, 1935 during the first Orange Bowl game which featured Bucknell and Miami.obie
Weight: 175 lbs.
Favorite sport: College football and college basketball
Little known fact: Obie was born on a Florida Citrus Grove. In Florida, there are over 750,000 acres of citrus groves and more than 100 million citrus trees.
Favorite food: Orange slices
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies