|Obie the Mascot a cannibal?|
|Monday, December 9, 2013 4:19 PM-||
Obie the Mascot is the lovable official mascot for the Orange Bowl. He has been around since the inception of the Orange Bowl but it appears he may have a much darker side than his fun-loving persona.
Deeper investigation shows that Obie is an admitted cannibal. In his official bio, he says that he eats "Orange slices."
Birthday: Obie made his debut on January 1, 1935 during the first Orange Bowl game which featured Bucknell and Miami.obie
Weight: 175 lbs.
Favorite sport: College football and college basketball
Little known fact: Obie was born on a Florida Citrus Grove. In Florida, there are over 750,000 acres of citrus groves and more than 100 million citrus trees.
Favorite food: Orange slices
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts