|Clemson baseball last team out according projection|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, May 26, 2014 9:58 AM||
In its final projection posted on Monday morning, Baseball America has Clemson as the last team out of the NCAA Baseball Tournament.
First Teams Out (strongest first): Clemson, Mercer, Illinois, Western Carolina, UC Santa Barbara, West Virginia.
Check out the full projection at Baseball America here.
The NCAA tournament 64-team field will be announced on Monday, May 26 at noon ET (TV: ESPNU and WatchESPN.com).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches