|Clemson vs Georgia Gametime Set|
|Friday, May 30, 2014 3:10 PM-||
Clemson, S.C.—The Clemson at Georgia football game that will open the season for both teams on August 30 will start at 5:30 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN. The SEC and ESPN made the announcement this afternoon.
This will be the second consecutive year Clemson and Georgia open their respective seasons by playing each other. Last year the Tigers won the season opener 38-35 at Clemson in a nationally televised game on ABC.
The start time for Clemson’s first two games has now been announced. Earlier the ACC announced that Clemson’s home opener against South Carolina State will begin at 12:30 p.m. and will be televised by the ACC Network. Clemson’s November 6 game at Wake Forest, a Thursday contest, will start at 7:30 p.m.
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU