Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New NC transfer rules
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,383

New NC transfer rules

May 23, 2017, 11:55 AM

I predict you will soon see some crazy good teams in NC, since recruiting has basically now been sanctioned.

Basically, this line....
"At its annual board of directors meeting this spring, the NCHSAA adjusted its transfer rule. Previously, students who transferred schools had to sit out for 365 days unless the student made a bona fide change in residence. Now, students are able to make one transfer during high school – without sitting out – as long as the two local education agencies sign off on the transfer."

The two schools don't have to allow the players to transfer, it only takes the transferring school and a local board to approve it. The school losing the athlete can be cut out from any veto block. These guys are going to drive over an hour from Lincolnton to Charlotte to go to play fro larger 4-A schools. Not even fake apartments anymore.

Does SC have a similar transfer policy?

http://www.gastongazette.com/sports/20170522/jalen-frazier-marcus-graham-transfer-from-east-lincoln

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: New NC transfer rules

May 23, 2017, 12:36 PM

They never really enforced the old policy anyway.

Maybe enforcement was only complaint driven?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,383
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic