Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DW's Heisman moment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,025

DW's Heisman moment

Dec 6, 2016, 8:22 AM

We all know he's the best player in CFB, and it's the total body of work and team success and all that. This said, I believe his salient "moment" when voters had to stand up in their seats and have the epiphany were two Renfro passes, the third and 19 conversion, pinpoint pass under duress, and the lateral option to pass to Renfro for the go-ahead TD. The defenses had no answer for these two plays by the best player in college football, and they sealed the ACCC and CFB playoff birth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the gayest things ever... "Heisman moment"

Dec 6, 2016, 8:29 AM

Give me someone who just consistently leads his team every single game.

There are so many throws you can put here. The throw to Cain down the sideline on 3rd and 11 from our own endzone against FSU in the 3rd quarter was his best throw of the season. We would've lost by double digits. Teasdall would've punted to our own 35 yard line.

No college QB in America completes that pass under that situation. Cain was not even open.

Re: DW's Heisman moment

Dec 6, 2016, 8:40 AM

The run-pass option to Renfrow was nice, but it was the pass before to Cain that impressed me more. He knew the blitz was coming. Backpedaled to give himself maximum time and delivered an accurate throw off the back foot to Cain to complete another 3rd and long. We are in agreement on the first pass to Renfrow.

But he has had plenty of moments including the 4th Qtr against Louisville and the 4th Qtr against FSU.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,025
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic