Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2015 Football Offense.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 567

2015 Football Offense.

Mar 2, 2015, 3:09 PM

IMO I think our offense produces more this year than last. Not just because of the bum games that cole had, but I feel like Tony and Jeff have been primed for this opportunity and have more to prove and will put more of themselves into it. I also feel like Chad got a little complacent and too comfortable in all the attention and credit he received for Clemson's success. I do realize He made huge improvements to our overall scheme, but I just feel like our players deserve more credit. Watkins was calling TD plays, Boyd had complete control his junior and senior years. Chad basically just improved philosopy and scheme and established a Clemson Offesnsive Identity. Which is something we could never seem to cement. Now that we have an Identity we are reaping benifit with top 5 recruiting classes and consistent 10 win seasons. I honestly belive that with our new coodinators this 2015 team is set to make THE run. Thanks to the foundation Chad set. I dont see our Offensive production taking a step back just because Chad is gone. I see it taking a leap foward, and the proof is in the pudding (Bowl game vs OU).

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Consider all the injuries we had last season too.....

Mar 2, 2015, 3:27 PM

We had a pretty injury prone season. We lost Cooper prior to kickoff of game one. Then Peake went down which hurt us more than we probably know. We shuffled RB's almost all year cause of the complications they had. Perhaps the most devastating injury was losing Watson. Lord I hope we have better health next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic