Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Florida State is a joke.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,243

Florida State is a joke.....

Dec 21, 2014, 6:53 PM

Hate anything that comes out of that craphole. Jamis will get his just due with all of his actions. He thinks he is above the law and as long as dumbo Fisher backs his ####, he will continue doing whatever he wants. When he leaves that dump, he want be protected as the pros want put up with his "I 'm better than altitude. Hope he gets hit hard and often in the bowl game. I don't like arrogance and he is the most arrogant idiot I can think of. He has caused me to hate that program more than USUC and that says a lot. Can't wait until that program is brought before the NCAA and punished to the point that they lose a bunch of scholarships, and expose dumbo for who he is, a complete moron. Rant over.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida State is a joke.....

Dec 21, 2014, 7:00 PM

Preach it brother!!!!!!!! Completely agree!!!!! Have hated that program for years....and that joke Shameis makes me hate them more....nothing but a bunch of shameless classless idiots!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida State is a joke.....

Dec 21, 2014, 8:27 PM

I don't expect anything different from dumbo Fisher. He was, after all, hand picked by Bobby who was an exemplary enabler in his own right. I am very ashamed of the fans who defend shameis and his enabling coach, though. I hope they get torched in their game. dumbo deserves it (shameis doesn't know any better, apparently).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,243
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic