Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have a seat, let me getcha a beer, and let's talk...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 348

Have a seat, let me getcha a beer, and let's talk...

Sep 23, 2014, 12:19 AM

The season isn't a lost cause my friends. Some dumpers, false id posters, and naysayers might say that but I can assure you that the season isn't over. It's just begun. Yep, Saturdee was a tough loss. Certainly had our chances. But we've got a great squad of high character guys who took the practice field today with the best intention of correcting those mistakes. We'll get better. We've still got a lot to prove. And we'll have our chances to do so against the likes of UNC, UofL, GT, scar and others. There will be plenty of great memories made this season for sure. Just think for example, remember that Mike Williams TD grab against UofL when he out-jumped two defenders. Man, he reminded me of Nuk... You see what I mean. It ain't over. And if you think it is, then pretend like you wouldn't celebrate a win over scar... when you know we both will. I'll be at Death Valley on Saturdee and you will as well. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am by no means a dumpster and don't ever come on here

Sep 23, 2014, 8:00 AM

blaming anybody or calling anybody out but your post lets me know how much has changed in our expectations as a fan base. It sounds a bit little league to me where everybody gets a participation trophy. This was a big loss and our season is by no means over but we had a chance to put ourselves in the drivers seat and we gift wrapped a big win and gave it right back and now there seems to be a contingent that wants to pump sunshine and tell us how bright the future is. Well if we cannot win games when we outplay the opponent then how can you say that we will get the job done in the future?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 348
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic