Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"

Jun 12, 2014, 11:49 AM

Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If "Best is the standard", are there individual showers for

Jun 12, 2014, 12:14 PM

the players? And how many shower nozzles?

Bama, Texas and Oregon have showers with multiple body jets and heandhelds.

Do we have that? Inquiring minds want to know?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Who needs water jets in the shower?...

Jun 12, 2014, 1:14 PM

Dabo is working on getting the "Tiger Slide." The revolutionary water slide massages players as they slide from the ###/#### down and into the West Zone. They plan to pay for the slide by charging fees to transport fans from Y-Beach to DV on game days via the "Tiger Slide". The "Tiger Walk" has been replaced! Haven't you seen the architectural renderings?

Dang...TN censors the word D1ke?***

Jun 12, 2014, 1:16 PM

No wonder the Ducks are becoming softies...

Jun 12, 2014, 1:21 PM [ in reply to If "Best is the standard", are there individual showers for ]

Too much time in the shower warming their uterus...

Re: If "Best is the standard", are there individual showers for

Jun 12, 2014, 4:10 PM [ in reply to If "Best is the standard", are there individual showers for ]

As a matter of fact I do. And there are times that I believe I couldn't live very well without the body jets in the mornings. Especially when I have to literally crawl out of the bed moaning in severe pain with every half step to that body jet shower. Getting old after having parts of your body broken up can be miserably painful. For all you younger folks out there, please take extra care of your body now. It won't be very forgiving when you get older. It will make you pay dearly for every crazy stunt you have ever done just for fun. All those crazy dangerous things that we do when we're young to amuse others and make them laugh. It will make you cry later down the road. And I can without no doubts, promise you that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So I guess rolling VW Beetles is out...?***

Jun 12, 2014, 5:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I guess rolling VW Beetles is out...?***

Jun 13, 2014, 2:37 PM

That all would depend on how well you accept good advice. I'll say this and you can decide whether rolling VW Bugs is a smart thing to do...I grew up as country and country tough as a boy to man could grow up deep down in Pinewood, SC. And for the ones that know the area I'm talking about, you can't get any more country than there. The people that knew me back then would always say, that boy is tougher than a lighter-ed knot. Back then a lighter-ed knot was a very rigid piece of Pine tree stump, used in small pieces to start a fire. But now today, I'm disabled. I have had 4 major back surgeries, and one spinal cord stimulator implanted in my spinal cord b/c of excruciating 24/7 nerve pain with added pain meds daily. And right now I'm holding off as long as I can for knee replacements, one at a time, but in both legs that two Dr.s has said was the only help for my knees. All my surgeries has come with more to come from being tougher than that Lighter-ed knot. Dirt bike racing through Manchester State forest for years, big time drag racing motor cycles, breaking never rode before horses for Stammy's live stock sales in Sumter, bare fist fighting for how ever much money myself and the group I hung out with could get up to put on my pre planed street fights. I was ### good at what ever of those Lighter-ed knot tough things I would do just to be a tough guy. Never once "thinking" about what I was doing to my body. Never once thinking, knowing or believing that I was turning that rigid lighter-ed knot into a marsh mellow riddled with excruciating pain with surgery after surgery just attempting to fix or patch my body up. When ever I ask myself many of times, even today, was "showing off" being a bad A$S tough guy worth what I've done to my body. The answer is the very same every single time, and that is H&LL no not even close. The feelings of regret, the shame I feel b/c of the condition I'm now in, and the pain I live with daily out weigh the tough as a lighter-ed knot fun I though I was having a million times OVER. I never cried about/over nothing back then. But I do plenty of crying and praying now for just a small amount of relief in whats suppose to be the best days of my life. I'm only 63 years old, and my body feels to be 163 years old most days. So I say H&LL yes, it would be best to stop rolling VW's or anything else over. The price later on life is just way to high to pay to prove bravery and having reckless fun that has a chance of beating up body. Your body is truly your Temple.!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amen when you're 10 feet tall and bulletproof, you think

Jun 13, 2014, 6:13 AM [ in reply to Re: If "Best is the standard", are there individual showers for ]

that it will never be that way for you but our bodies to take a toll.

Re: amen when you're 10 feet tall and bulletproof, you think

Jun 13, 2014, 6:56 AM

Coot Football Renovations : Be like planting palm trees and painting stuff garnet . New pothole patches in the tailgating parking lot and increased fencing height to repel the homeless and curious crackheads.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: FB Update: Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"

Jun 12, 2014, 2:22 PM

As long as we have every thing to offer recruits (legally) that free seafood university has were fine.

Nothing Like A Good Power Jet Rinse After A Hard Day***

Jun 12, 2014, 5:01 PM

It's nice... but doesn't strike me as innovative***

Jun 12, 2014, 11:38 PM

Re: It's nice... but doesn't strike me as innovative***

Jun 13, 2014, 11:47 AM

I don't like the purple.

I think they should replace it with black.

And if "best is the standard" then they have a lot of work to do.

I've seen Oregon's facilities...

Re: It's nice... but doesn't strike me as innovative***

Jun 13, 2014, 11:59 AM

Oregon has duck head urinal cakes ...that change colors after every flush.
Can't be expected to compete with that , can we.
Lets set our goals a little less than best .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: FB Update: Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"

Jun 13, 2014, 12:09 PM

How about coot paper on the roll for the toilet stalls?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic