|Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:49 AM||
Clemson Football competes at the highest level each year and the university’s athletic facilities are among the best in the nation.
With the goal of competing for championships and the guideline of “best is the standard,” several player-related areas inside the WestZone at Memorial Stadium are currently being renovated to ensure that Clemson continues to provide top-of-the-line facilities for its student-athletes.
Coach Dabo Swinney: “We’re committed to providing our student-athletes the best of the best in every aspect of their journey at Clemson. Our facilities and player areas were already top-notch and we know these renovations will help us continue to be among the elite in college football in the years to come.”
Among the areas being renovated are the team locker room, player lounge and nutrition area. See renderings of the new designs here: Clemson Football Renovations—Best Is The Standard.
Re-visit the page over the summer to see actual photos of the completed projects.
instagram courtesy: clemson fb
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story