|Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"|
Clemson Football competes at the highest level each year and the university’s athletic facilities are among the best in the nation.
With the goal of competing for championships and the guideline of “best is the standard,” several player-related areas inside the WestZone at Memorial Stadium are currently being renovated to ensure that Clemson continues to provide top-of-the-line facilities for its student-athletes.
Coach Dabo Swinney: “We’re committed to providing our student-athletes the best of the best in every aspect of their journey at Clemson. Our facilities and player areas were already top-notch and we know these renovations will help us continue to be among the elite in college football in the years to come.”
Among the areas being renovated are the team locker room, player lounge and nutrition area. See renderings of the new designs here: Clemson Football Renovations—Best Is The Standard.
Re-visit the page over the summer to see actual photos of the completed projects.
instagram courtesy: clemson fb
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!