|Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:49 AM||
Clemson Football competes at the highest level each year and the university’s athletic facilities are among the best in the nation.
With the goal of competing for championships and the guideline of “best is the standard,” several player-related areas inside the WestZone at Memorial Stadium are currently being renovated to ensure that Clemson continues to provide top-of-the-line facilities for its student-athletes.
Coach Dabo Swinney: “We’re committed to providing our student-athletes the best of the best in every aspect of their journey at Clemson. Our facilities and player areas were already top-notch and we know these renovations will help us continue to be among the elite in college football in the years to come.”
Among the areas being renovated are the team locker room, player lounge and nutrition area. See renderings of the new designs here: Clemson Football Renovations—Best Is The Standard.
Re-visit the page over the summer to see actual photos of the completed projects.
instagram courtesy: clemson fb
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term