|Clemson Football Renovations: "Best Is The Standard"|
|Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:49 AM-||
Clemson Football competes at the highest level each year and the university’s athletic facilities are among the best in the nation.
With the goal of competing for championships and the guideline of “best is the standard,” several player-related areas inside the WestZone at Memorial Stadium are currently being renovated to ensure that Clemson continues to provide top-of-the-line facilities for its student-athletes.
Coach Dabo Swinney: “We’re committed to providing our student-athletes the best of the best in every aspect of their journey at Clemson. Our facilities and player areas were already top-notch and we know these renovations will help us continue to be among the elite in college football in the years to come.”
Among the areas being renovated are the team locker room, player lounge and nutrition area. See renderings of the new designs here: Clemson Football Renovations—Best Is The Standard.
Re-visit the page over the summer to see actual photos of the completed projects.
instagram courtesy: clemson fb
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal