»
Topic: BSB Update: NC State Takes Series With 7-1 Win Over No. 14 Tigers
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 8, 2014 7:31 PM by: tigertrain
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

BSB Update: NC State Takes Series With 7-1 Win Over No. 14 Tigers

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 10:28 PM

NC State Takes Series With 7-1 Win Over No. 14 Tigers

Read Update »

Average baseball program.

[3]
Posted: Apr 7, 2014 11:16 PM

Our baseball tigers have become very average over the past 3-4 years. I keep waiting for that next great team, but it has become pretty consistently average and not a lot of fun to follow.

Re: Average baseball program.

[2]
Posted: Apr 7, 2014 11:25 PM

It is so disappointing considering we used to be consistently in the top 10 and occasionally number 1 in the country. It looks like another year where we may or may not get a 1st round regional and (if we are lucky enough to win that then we would lose -again- to USA - or another team in Cola. The quality of players has dropped and our coach has made many disappointing decisions that have cost us games. I think a change is needed before the program falls to the level where we would be lucky to get into the NCAA TOURNAMENT.

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 4:56 PM

I think you have to take collegiate baseball for what it is. It's great to feel elite in any sport(or at least like a consistent winner) but our team has been winning 2 out of every 3 for the most part. You can't be too heart broken about how we've done.

It is so disappointing considering we used to be consistently in the top 10 and occasionally number 1 in the country. It looks like another year where we may or may not get a 1st round regional and (if we are lucky enough to win that then we would lose -again- to USuC - or another team in Cola. The quality of players has dropped and our coach has made many disappointing decisions that have cost us games. I think a change is needed before the program falls to the level where we would be lucky to get into the NCAA TOURNAMENT.

It is so disappointing considering we used to be consistently in the top 10 and occasionally number 1 in the country. It looks like another year where we may or may not get a 1st round regional and (if we are lucky enough to win that then we would lose -again- to USuC - or another team in Cola. The quality of players has dropped and our coach has made many disappointing decisions that have cost us games. I think a change is needed before the program falls to the level where we would be lucky to get into the NCAA TOURNAMENT.

It is no fun at all and a change at coach is overdue***

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 7:31 PM

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: North stands 6 rows up from entrance portal 40 +/- yrd. line. $1,350 ea.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1016 people have read this post