Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wat I learned from Thursday's game against NC State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,641

Wat I learned from Thursday's game against NC State

Sep 23, 2013, 2:03 PM

I learned that this team is nothing like the Teams that Tommy Bowden put on the field. At first things weren't going well on offense. Two stalled drives that had to settle for 3 points. A Tommy Bowden team would have quit. Also, when we got punched in the mouth when State took the lead... A Tommy Bowden team would have quit.

I learned that this team has character. They went on the road, didn't play very well but still did what they had to do and that was come home with a win!! A Tommy Bowden team would have quit.

Go TIGERS!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TB was 7-2 against SC....enough with the TB bashing.....

Sep 23, 2013, 2:11 PM

Let it go..its in the past dude...Moving forward now! ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TB was 7-2 against SC....enough with the TB bashing.....

Sep 23, 2013, 2:20 PM

He may have been 7-2 against the coots, but the original poster was right. Many times his teams folded when they got a little behind. Don't rate this team's nor these coaches success, or lack thereof, on beating usuc. We are light years ahead of TB in so many ways it's pitiful. Would you really want to trade Dabo for Tommy Bowden? I didn't think so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SC was terrible most of the time that TB was here. That was

Sep 23, 2013, 2:22 PM [ in reply to TB was 7-2 against SC....enough with the TB bashing..... ]

about as impressive as his 7-3 record vs Wake Forest (which was ironically the nail in his coffin here).

Dabo would've been 9-0 against SC during those times...***

Sep 23, 2013, 2:22 PM [ in reply to TB was 7-2 against SC....enough with the TB bashing..... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Link?***

Sep 23, 2013, 2:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Link?***

Sep 23, 2013, 2:46 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14367145

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Sorry, I should have been more clear...credible link?***

Sep 23, 2013, 3:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wat I learned from Thursday's game against NC State

Sep 23, 2013, 2:17 PM

dabo had a team quit a good bit in 2011 so lets not forgot that just 2 years ago we got curb stomped 4 times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Wat I learned from Thursday's game against NC State***

Sep 23, 2013, 2:19 PM

Not with his players...idiot***

Sep 23, 2013, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Wat I learned from Thursday's game against NC State ]

Sep 23, 2013, 2:18 PM

If we don't destroy every team on our schedule then people are on the edge of a building. Or perhaps saying that even though they are "diehard loyalists" that we're not that good and turned the channel.

But seriously we gotta fire that Vic Koening and Rob Spence....

Sep 23, 2013, 4:54 PM

Agree! Some never will be happy. It's not in their DNA to find the pony in any situation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that is why Tommy Bowden was refiredigned and we

Sep 23, 2013, 2:21 PM

don't have to look at him anymore.

i miss the bowden wins over cootlumbia***

Sep 23, 2013, 4:57 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,641
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic