Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting worries
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Recruiting worries

Dec 17, 2017, 6:18 PM

A lot of people seem to be worried about recruiting to me, but they seem to forget that we just won a national championship, on track to play for a 3rd in a row, and are the top ranked CFB team in America. All this worry shouldn't be happening although it's fun to get the top ranked players just take a look at how great our coaches have been and continue to be at developing players into top caliber athletes no matter their ranking example 1 Mr Renfrow. We will be fine and Clemson will remain great no matter who chooses Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruiting worries

Dec 17, 2017, 6:27 PM

I don't understand all the worrying either. Dabo and his staff don't look at how many stars a recruit has, they want young men who are more than just exceptional athletes. Our coaching staff wants young men who are high character, smart and honorable young men who will buy into Dabo's vision and who will become true Sons of Clemson. Oh and BTW, if they are great athletes then that's even better. I happen to love Dabo and the entire coaching staff's recruiting philosophy and in my humble opinion, that philosophy is paying huge dividends for Clemson University. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These star counters forget that we are second to none in player development.***

Dec 17, 2017, 6:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic