Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I stayed up all night watching every New mexico State game
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 3,051

I stayed up all night watching every New mexico State game

Mar 18, 2024, 12:48 PM

start to finish, and from what I have been able to determine, there are two things the staff needs to be on the lookout for. First, if they shoot 3's, we better be careful that they are not bad misses or we may get outrebounded, and 2nd, I hope our team is well-rested going into this match-up. We can chalk this up as an automatic W if we win in these two key areas.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pssst ... wrong bored.***

Mar 18, 2024, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Pssst ... wrong bored.***

Mar 18, 2024, 2:09 PM

Yeah - "rong bored moran"

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Re: Pssst ... wrong bored.***

Mar 18, 2024, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Pssst ... wrong bored.*** ]

Are all their games on a network as amazing as the CW?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Re: I stayed up all night watching every New mexico State game

Mar 18, 2024, 12:51 PM

Dang you put in more effort than our team has in the last 5 games

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2024, 2:05 PM

you idiots don't even know who we are playing. not shocking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DID NOT USE ALL CAPS

Mar 18, 2024, 3:37 PM

CAN’T TAKE SERIOUSLY

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2024, 12:55 PM

Not sure how much good that is since we play New Mexico...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't looked, but someone mentioned earlier...

Mar 18, 2024, 12:56 PM

the Clemson game will be "New Mexico's" first opponent from a major P5 conference this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Bad news, we are playing University of New Mexico

Mar 18, 2024, 1:01 PM

I guess he will be up all night tonight.***

Mar 18, 2024, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2024, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 18, 2024, 1:18 PM

You ought to burn the midnight oil and study Baylor, cuz we gon' meet them in the round of 32

Mar 18, 2024, 1:26 PM

BB is still our coach so there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that would potentially be a wate of time***

Mar 18, 2024, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I stayed up all night watching every New mexico State game ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2024, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I stayed up all night watching every New mexico State game ]

I agree, but I'm hoping that this team will make it past our usual One and done ;). I believe that with the talent this team has, and with them proving this season that they could beat the better teams in the ACC... I'm hoping this team will play with the talent that these guys have, and the way they are capable of playing when they're playing as the smartest team on the court by getting the ball in the hands of their best 3 point shooters when they're open on the outside, and get the ball to their highest %%age shooters in the paint. IMO if this team will play smart and play the game that they are capable of playing and agree to play that way before leaving the locker room, these guys could win a lot of game in this 2024 NCAA tournament, and yes that is what I believe bc this team is the most talented team that Brownell has ever had at Clemson. Go Tigers, play smart and play your best and everything else will take care of itself, guaranteed!!! But, these guys have played enough together to know what they can do, and maybe they shouldn't pay much attention to what Brad is saying during the game bc he hasn't ever proved to be a good in game coach...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The good news is, its the same team we played back in 2016

Mar 18, 2024, 1:32 PM

In the first round of the tournament. Brownell has the experience needed against the Aggies.

Hopefully not Exact team we played in '16..

Mar 18, 2024, 3:29 PM

...as I think TBalm would have noticed that and pointed it out for the rest of us....🤔.

Mar 18, 2024, 1:47 PM

Isn't it the University of New Mexico?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2024, 1:52 PM

They have small and fast guards which give us fits. We need to have a good shooting game.

Mar 18, 2024, 4:15 PM

I agree, for some reason we cannot defend against talented guard play.

New Mexico apparently scores ~40 points in the paint. Assuming those are from fast breaks or guards driving to the basket, both of which we can defend well against since we do not send a lot of players to get offensive rebounds and we we have several good shot blockers. Hoping we can slow the pace, which we have done successfully against other fast playing teams and frustrate them allowing us to slowly pull away.

Go Tigers!

two key areas

Mar 18, 2024, 2:11 PM

They are fast and they can score. They are a 5 man team.
We can't win with a lot of missed shots which gives them opportunities.
Getting behind will not be a good thing.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

If I see them start to shoot from mid court against our D,

Mar 18, 2024, 2:40 PM

I just my puke.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

We wont lose to New Mexico State on Friday.

Mar 18, 2024, 4:29 PM

Take it to the bank.

I’m so confident, if we do lose, I’ll leave TigerNet forever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We wont lose to New Mexico State on Friday.

Mar 18, 2024, 6:23 PM

That’s because you know that if he loses you know you will no longer be compensated for social media engagement on Brad’s behalf. Pragmatism masquerading as confidence.

Mar 19, 2024, 2:09 AM

Plus with a plethora of scoks, it won't make a difference.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 19, 2024, 8:11 AM [ in reply to We wont lose to New Mexico State on Friday. ]

Promises, promises.....

Screw Calford.

Mar 18, 2024, 4:34 PM

If we don’t defend their shooters closely, the misses won’t be that bad AND it’ll help conserve energy, which is like resting. Plus, we can rest easy knowing it’s just a first-round opponent - the focus from the beginning needs to be on the 2nd round.

GO TIGERS

You wasted an entire night

Mar 18, 2024, 7:01 PM

You watched the wrong team. It is New Mexico. Tigers beat New Mexico State six years ago in the first round of the NCAA in San Diego.

Re: You wasted an entire night

Mar 19, 2024, 2:10 AM

Wow.

Re: You wasted an entire night

Mar 19, 2024, 8:01 AM [ in reply to You wasted an entire night ]

Why’d you turn on Brad in such a public facing manner? Do you think he’ll forgive you? It’s gonna be awkward in the hand shake line for premium seat holders before the home opener next season. That is unless a program like Louisville doesn’t have the sense to steal him away after his near miraculous coaching job the last two seasons.

Mar 18, 2024, 7:24 PM

Ok captain obvious lol

Replies: 31
| visibility 3,051
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic