Future 5-Star target offered by Auburn
Height: 6-0 Weight: 172 Hometown: Washington DC, (Friendship Academy HS) Class: 2014
From Washington Post:
And now, as a 15 year-old sophomore starting for the No. 6 Knights, Tabor now has nine major college scholarship offers to his name, including recent additions Alabama and Auburn.
Alabama was in attendance at Friendship Collegiate’s 22-16 win over Georgetown Prep on Sept. 9 and offered Tabor after the game, Knights Coach Aazaar Abdul-Rahim said. Auburn extended an offer on Friday, he said.
“His ball skills are the best I’ve ever coached,” said Abdul-Rahim, who played defensive back at San Diego State.
Tabor is a 6-foot-1, 175-pound cornerback who has a penchant for making a dazzling play. In four games this season, he already has three interceptions, including one in the season opener that he made one-handed while leaping and another against Georgetown Prep in which he caught the ball against his helmet.
Tabor also has offers from Maryland, Clemson, North Carolina, North Carolina State, South Carolina and West Virginia.
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Jalen Tabor Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects