Vegas odds on Clemson-Oklahoma
|2015-12-22 11:30:11.0- -||
#1 Clemson is a 3.5 point underdog against #4 Oklahoma for the 2015 Capital One Orange Bowl on New Year's Eve at 4 pm EST on ESPN.
Our friends at oddshark.com sent us some interesting data they have compiled for the upcoming bowl matchup.
- Clemson 13-0 SU, 6-7 ATS and 8-5 OU.
- Oklahoma 11-1 SU, 9-3 ATS and 8-4 OU.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 in its last ten games against the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- The total has gone over in six of Oklahoma's last seven games.
- Clemson is 4-0 SU and ATS in its last four games in December.
- The total has gone over in seven of Clemson's last nine games after a win.
- The total has gone under in eight of Clemson's last 11 Bowl games.
- Oklahoma is 15-1 SU in its last 16 games after losing the previous game in a matchup.
- Clemson is 7-0 SU in its last seven games after winning the previous game in a matchup.
- The underdog has won SU and ATS in six of the last eight Orange Bowls.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||