ESPN: What to watch in the ACC
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. The scoreboard against the SEC
2. The magic seven.
3. Turnovers for Clemson. The Tigers now have 11 turnovers in the past three games after having just eight in the first eight games. Clemson is 1-2 in those games, and the Tigers can’t afford to continue that trend against a South Carolina defense that is tied for No. 6 in the country in turnovers gained with 29.
4. Clemson receiver Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Fr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 200
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile. Coach Chad Morris said this week that the Tigers needed a spark. Could Watkins’ return to the lineup be it? Watkins said Tuesday that he thinks he will be close to 100 percent by game time, and that the late kickoff should give him even a little more time to heal. While Watkins’ absence last week didn’t entirely explain the Tigers’ meltdown, it did play a role in the second half when Clemson was trying to come from behind and didn’t have him as a vertical threat.
5. Florida State’s offense.
6. BC linebacker Luke Kuechly.
7. Georgia Tech’s defense.
8. The No. 2s.
9. First downs in Charlottesville.
10. Virginia Tech’s pressure on quarterback Michael Rocco.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||