Clemson Basketball Preview vs. Miami
CLEMSON (14-11, 4-9) vs. MIAMI (17-8, 7-6)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 18
Tipoff: 12 p.m. ET
Arena: Watsco Center (7,972)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Jason Capel-color)
• Clemson won its sixth straight home game in the series with Wake Forest, 95-83, to erase a three-game skid. It gave the Tigers a season sweep over the Demon Deacons for the first time since 2011-12.
• Clemson's 95 points were the program's most in an ACC regulation length game since 2006 against Georgia Tech. It was only the 15th time in history Clemson scored 95 or more in regulation against an ACC team.
• The Tigers travel to Coral Gables to take on Miami, in search of their first Watsco Center win since 2011, Brad Brownell's first season.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 13-10
Streak: Clemson won the most recent meeting
• Miami is the 17th consecutive opponent the Tigers have played rated among the top 100 in the latest RPI. Miami and Clemson are No. 50 and No. 51, respectively, according to the latest data available.
• Jaron Blossomgame is one of 10 finalists for the Senior CLASS Award.
• Blossomgame has made 13 of his last 27 three-point attempts, a 48 percent mark covering Clemson's last eight games.
• Avry Holmes has committed just 21 turnovers in 700 minutes of play.
• Sidy Djitte is third in the nation in offensive rebound percentage, grabbing 17.6 percent of available offensive rebounds according to KenPom.com.
• Shelton Mitchell has averaged 12.5 points per game over Clemson's last six contests, scoring double figures in five.
• Marcquise Reed's 89.3 percent free throw accuracy would be the fourth-best single season mark at Clemson if the season ended today.
• Reed scored 21 points in both wins over Wake Forest this season. He made 15 of 17 at the free throw line in the two games with the Deacons.