Clemson Baseball announces video & audio schedule for 2017
CLEMSON, S.C. - Tiger baseball announced that 34 of the 35 regular-season home games will be available via live video on television or ACC Network Extra in the 2017 season. The Saturday, March 18 game against Virginia at Doug Kingsmore Stadium will be available on television on RSN along with ACC Network Extra. The Tigers' other home television game is on Sunday, May 14, when Clemson hosts Louisville on ESPN2.
The other regular-season home games, with the exception of the April 8 game against Virginia Tech, will be available online on ACC Network Extra.
Two regular-season road games will be televised, the April 4 game at Georgia on SEC Network and the April 17 game at Florida State on ESPNU. Eleven more road games will be available online as well.
All game video assignments are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of video assignments, visit ClemsonTigers.com. All games on ACC Network Extra are available on ClemsonTigers.com as well.
Clemson Tiger Sports Network (CTSN) announced that it will broadcast 36 regular-season Clemson baseball games in 2017. Live audio for all Tiger baseball games is available on TigerCast at ClemsonTigers.com.
CTSN will broadcast 30 ACC regular-season games along with the three games against South Carolina (March 3-5), both games against Georgia (April 4,19) and the Michigan State game at Fluor Field in Greenville, S.C., (March 8). The network also carries all postseason contests.
The flagship station of CTSN, WCCP (105.5 FM) out of Clemson, exclusively broadcasts on the airwaves the remaining 20 regular-season games.
All radio broadcasts begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each contest and have comments and strategies from head coach Monte Lee. The games are subject to be tape-delayed or available solely online at ClemsonTigers.com based on schedule conflicts with Clemson basketball games.
The following stations carry all Tiger baseball games in 2017:
• WCCP (105.5 FM) in the Clemson, S.C., area (flagship)
• WAHT (1560 AM) in the Clemson, S.C., area
• WYRD (1330 AM, 97.7 FM) in the Greenville, S.C., area
• WORD (950 AM, 97.1 FM) in the Spartanburg, S.C., area
The following stations carry a partial schedule in 2017:
• WPUB (102.7 FM) in the Camden, S.C., area
• WQSC (1340 AM) in the Charleston, S.C., area
• WZGV (730 AM) in the Charlotte, N.C., area
• WZMJ (93.1 FM) in the Columbia, S.C., area
• WBHC (92.1 FM) in the Hampton, S.C., area
• WLON (1050 AM) in the Lincolnton, N.C., area
• WLSC (1240 AM) in the Loris, S.C., area
• WJKB (950 AM) in the Moncks Corner, S.C., area
• WKDK (1240 AM) in the Newberry, S.C., area
• WBCU (1460 AM, 103.5 FM) in the Union, S.C. area
• WALI (93.7 FM) in the Walterboro, S.C., area