Quick notes from Swinney teleconference
* Dabo Swinney said that it was a great win on Thursday night. We played with a hard edge and were very physical.
* We minimized their success on the ground. They had one long run and one good long drive at the end. They had 72 yard rushing at the half.
* Offensively, we made some good decisions. It was good to see us getting the run game going.
* I like where we are. We are playing our best ball in November.
* WR Martavis Bryant, LBQuandon Christian and WR T.J. Green were the players of the game.
* We are good on the health front in regards to injuries.
* We are going to do whatever we got to do to win the game in response to limiting Tajh Boyd's minutes in the Citadel game.
* Tajh Boyd is fine health wise. "He could’ve come back in the game against Georgia Tech."
* RT Battle did a good job and finished strong. I was pleased with how he peformed in the game. He is natually a pass protector. He is long and can really do a great job of getting his hands on guys. He helped us well.
* Swinney said the only junior that should enter the NFL Draft is Sammy Watkins. He said anyone telling them otherwise is giving bad advice.
* Swinney spent his Saturday watching college football with his family.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||