Quick notes from Chad Morris on Monday
* Gifford Timothy played the majority of the game and did some good things.
* We scaled back the offense to take some pressure off of Tajh....wanted to just help him out and make him feel more comfortable.
* The message to Tajh was go relax and go play....smile and be Tajh Boyd.
* Going to see TE Jordan Leggett more. He is a young man that will continue to mature mentally and physically. This is a game where you have to bring it every day in practice and games. That is our challenge to him. He had some plays just for him in the game against Maryland.
* TE Stanton Seckinger has lost his confidence a little bit...but he will be fine. He will be back and make some big catches for us before this year is over.
* On Tajh Boyd's knee injury: not really concerned. He is like a lot of guys this part of the season. A lot of guys are bruised up. He is going back to his home state and he has already told me he is excited about that.
* On Virginia's defense: Very active and good in pass defense. Active in batting ball downs. Very big front and quick off the edge. One of the LB's is as good as we have seen this year. You better know where he is at all times.
* 11 tos in last 4 games...we talk about it everyday...we chart it everyday. Just something you hope it runs its course.
* On Watkins' improvement: His ability to move all over the field. Its understanding what we are doing and understanding coverages.
* I thought Martavis Bryant played one of his best games. He played fast with and without the ball.
* On Clemson's tempo: snapped the ball 102 times vs Maryland. got credit for 98. So we are playing fast.
we have seen a lot of adversities the last two weeks and we got to learn a lot about our guys.
* This is setting up for a November to remember. Not the first 8 games team will be remembered but the last games.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||