Quick practice notes from Tuesday
* Clemson hopes to get three players back from injury tomorrow - Mike Williams (groin) , Mackenzie Alexander (groin), and Adam Humphries (hamstring).
* Dabo Swinney on getting GameDay to come to Clemson: “It's great exposure.” “Our fans deserve it.”
* Swinney said tight end Jordan Leggett and defensive end Shaq Lawson were two freshmen that have really stood out so far.
* Freshman wide receiver T.J. Green hyper extended his knee.
* Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd is calling freshman linebacker Ben Boulware his twin as they both wear #10.
* Running back D.J. Howard says he has got his weight up to 201 lbs.
* Swinney said between Quandon Christian, Spencer Shuey, Tony Steward, and Stephone Anthony we have four guys that he considers starters at linebacker.
* Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins called Daniel Rodriguez one of the hardest working wide receivers on the team and said Rodriguez caught a couple of touchdowns at practice on Tuesday filling in for the injured Adam Humphries.
* Also according to Watkins, one of Rodriguez's touchdown catches was amazing and the talk of the camp.
* Tigers will go full pads for the first time on Wednesday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||