Notes on Lady Tigers' win over UNC
* The 47 pints were the fewest by the Tar Heels in a home game in team history
* The win snapped a 17-game skid overall to the Tar Heels, and a five game streak overall this season.
* Clemson last defeated a ranked opponent on Nov. 30, 2003 when they took down No. 15 Rutgers, 69-64. Clemson last road win over a ranked team came on Dec. 18, 2001.
* It was the fifth straight game that Clemson held an opponent below 60 points, and the Tigers held a second straight ACC opponent below 30 percent from the field.
* The 47 points were the fewest by a Clemson ACC opponent on the road since 2002
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||