NCAA Over / Under Win Total for Clemson
From Gaming Today:
Clemson Tigers Over / under 8½ wins
(Note: GT sports editor Mark Mayer will assess the 35 college football teams on the LVH sports book list of OVER / UNDER win totals leading up to the Aug. 30 season openers. Today, the Clemson Tigers).
Pleading the case:
• Clemson has plenty of incentive, but not from winning the ACC. Instead, it’s due to allowing a bowl record 70 points to West Virginia.
• The Tigers brought in Brent Venables from Oklahoma to fix that defense, which is much better in the secondary than up front.
• Clemson has an explosive offensive with QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile throwing 33 TD passes and RB Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile going for nearly 1,200 yards.
• Most of Clemson’s tough games are at home starting with the season opener Sept. 1 against Auburn.
• Wide receiver Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 200
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile was one of the top freshmen in the nation a year ago with over 80 catches and 12 TD’s.
Prediction: OVER 9. We’ll know early in Game 1 against Auburn how good Clemson is, but we think 9-3 or better
Read the full article here