Clemson vs Furman postgame notes
* Clemson defeated Furman by a score of 71-35 on Saturday to improve to 8-2 on the season. It was the Tigers’ 30th straight win in the series.
* Clemson held Furman to 35 points, the lowest total for an opponent since Wofford posted 28 against Rick Barnes’ team on Feb. 6, 1996.
* Clemson limited Furman to its lowest point total since scoring 32 in a loss at South Carolina on Dec. 10, 1963.
* Clemson’s 36-point win was its largest over Furman since the 2007-08 season when the Tigers won 91-46 at Littlejohn Coliseum.
* Clemson improved to 24-2 all-time under Head Coach Brad Brownell when allowing 50 points or less. The Tigers have achieved the feat four times in six home games.
* The Tigers are 6-0 at home after the win, the first time that has been achieved since the 2008-09 team won its first nine in Littlejohn Coliseum.
* Clemson produced a season-high 16 assists Saturday. It was the program’s highest assist total since Dec. 23, 2012 when the Tigers had 22 versus SC State.
* The Tigers had nine blocked shots in Saturday’s game, the fifth time in 10 games the Tigers have had at least eight.
* Clemson had nine steals Saturday, matching its season-high from the opener vs. Stetson.
* Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile reached double figures for the first time since the Tigers’ game at Temple on Nov. 21. He finished with a season-high 16 points.
* Roper made 3-of-7 from three-point range. It was the most three-pointers for the sophomore since he went 3-for-3 in last season’s ACC Tournament loss to Florida State.
* Sidy DjitteSidy Djitte
#50 6-10, 240
View Full Profile set a season-high with eight points and did not miss a shot. He also tied his season-high with 10 rebounds and set another with seven offensive boards.
* K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile blocked four shots Saturday, giving him 30 for the season (3.0 per game). The ACC leader has blocked at least four shots in four games this season.
* Ibrahim DjamboIbrahim Djambo
#42 6-10, 215
Poplar Bluff, MO
View Full Profile earned his first start as a Tiger on Saturday in place of Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile, who tweaked an ankle at Arkansas. Blossomgame played 14 minutes Saturday.
* Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile has led or tied for the team lead in assists in nine out of 10 games. He did not commit a turnover Saturday and now has 40 assists with just 11 turnovers this season.