Clemson-Ga. Southern gameday info for parking, traffic
Clemson updated its gameday information Thursday afternoon and it goes as follows:
As a reminder, the start time for Saturday’s game has been moved to noon (televised on ESPNU now). Clemson Athletics and the University administration continue to monitor the forecast related to Hurricane Florence very carefully. The safety of our fans and the student-athletes from both universities are our top priority. Given the unpredictable nature of this storm, a final decision whether to play the game will be announced no later than noon on Friday.
* Please allow extra time for travel to the game. While that extra travel time is important for most games, it is especially important for this Saturday’s game. Exercise patience with traffic and parking operations and use good judgment when making travel plans for the game.
* Please depart from all parking lots no later than two (2) hours after the game ends and clean your tailgate area as much as possible prior to your departure. This will help assist cleaning crews with efficient postgame clean-up operations.
* As with all early-season games, remember to stay hydrated throughout the day. Fan-friendly concession prices are in effect for the entire 2018 season, including $2 bottled water and $3 22 oz. fountain soft drinks.
* Make appropriate adjustments to tailgate set-ups based on weather conditions (avoid flags, unsecured tents and other items that could blow away and cause damage).
* Clemson Athletics and IPTAY are working with the Red Cross to support relief efforts for those affected by Hurricane Florence. Those wishing to contribute can visit redcross.org, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text “FLORENCE” to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
* Remember that metal detectors will be at select gates so provide yourself extra time to enter through the gates and follow the guidelines about what you can bring into Memorial Stadium.