The USC-Clemson game gave us some incredible stats. Ten may amaze you:
1. Clemson ran 76 plays with 53 of them starting inside of USC territory.
2. USC ran 55 plays with four of them starting in Clemson territory.
3. USC did not start a play in Clemson territory about seven minutes to go in the game.
4. Clemson started 37 plays in USC's territory in the second half.
5. Clemson started 23 plays in USC territory in the third quarter.
6. USC did not cross their own 30 yard line in the first quarter.
7. 45 of USC's 55 plays started inside their own 30 yard line.
8. In the first three quarters USC started 31 plays at its own 20 yard line or worse and only 10 plays at their own 30 yard line or better.
9. USC had 12 drives, nine resulted in four plays or less.
10. Time of possession Clemson 36:23 USC 23:37