CLEMSON -- Tommy Bowden announced some changes to the roster for the start of spring practice on Saturday.
- Linebacker Brandon Jamison has been released from spring practice to get his academics in order.
- Tight end Ben Hall has left team for personal reasons. He is still enrolled in classes at Clemson. It is possible he could return.
- David Dunham has been moved to fullback for spring.
- Jammal Fudge moved from corner to roverback.
- Khaleed Vaughn will not be able to practice for a while due to a knee injury.
- Jermyn Chester has been moved to left guard from center
- Rod Whipple moved from defensive line to tight end.
- Chip Myrick is the starting right guard going into spring practice.
- Charles Bennett moved to linebacker from defensive end.
- Tommy Bowden will coach the wide receivers until a new coach is named.
- The recruiting coordinator will be David Blackwell.
- The team will huddle some to help the young offensive lineman.
- There will be a new emphasis on the running game especially short yardage this spring.