Clemson Football Spring Practice #2 Notes
- Day two of Clemson Spring practice saw more skeleton drills of passing and catching.
- Coach Bowden said it was a little better day to work than on Friday because it was warmer, but the wind was still a problem for receivers and quarterbacks.
- The defense got two interceptions during the skeleton drills. Jamaal Fudge and David Dunham each had one interception. It was Fudge’s second interception in as many days.
- Bowden said this spring is more like his first spring practice as Clemson head coach than any of the other ones because of working with the new coordinators.
- No injuries reported.
- Monday, Clemson will return to practice in pads. A half scrimmage is scheduled for later in the week.