TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 149,920 members, 55,352 news articles and 27M forum posts.
B I O
Max Emfinger's National High School Recruiting Service rates him as the nation's 11th best player and the nation's top defensive back . . . honored by more All-America teams than any other Tiger signee (seven) ... his All-America teams include Parade, Bally, SuperPrep, ESPN, Street & Smith, Joe Terranova's Top 22 and USA Today second team ... a member of the Florida Super Seniors and the Florida Super 24 ... a member of the USA Today top 100 ... SuperPrep Magazine's All-Dixie . . . Atlanta Constitution's national Top 35 . . . Lindy's 1st team All-South . . . that publication also chose him to their All-Florida, and Florida Blue Chip team . . . the Atlanta Touchdown Club's Back-of-the-Year in Florida . . . the Atlanta Constitution calls him unquestionably the best defensive back in Florida . . . runs the 40 in 4.5 seconds and bench presses 350 pounds . . . had three interceptions and rushed for 932 yards and nine touchdowns as a senior . . . had four interceptions as a junior ... played at Dunedin High School for coach Ken Weir ... led Dunedin to a 12-2 record and the State AAAAA runner-up ... former high school teammate of current Clemson Defensive back Arlington Nunn.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to [email protected].
- Cade Mayes transferring, maybe Germans? -
- Is it too late for Beach Music Friday... -
- Lol @ Shaun Wade -
- parking pass info from Iptay if you need it -
- Is tomorrow Military Appreciation day? -
- Willy Korn -
- Who would love to see Potter Break CFB FG distance Record -
- Will Venables use a 3 man front or 4 man front tomorrow? -
- The Teal Field is... -
- Unofficial Military Appreciation Day tomorrow? -
- R.I.P. #8 Larry Wilson -
- Band on the hill -
- Cryin' Day, O-Cry-O State, 0-4-0 State.... -
- With DJ being probably being our starting QB vs Georgia in 1st 2021 game in CLT -
- I just have to say that it’s awesome to see -
- Click the link below to read more!