TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 149,920 members, 55,352 news articles and 27M forum posts.
B I O
Another product of Ambridge High School ... an all-conference performer for coach Frank Antonini ... a three-year starter including a senior season stint at fullback where he produced 740 yards rushing on 68 carries for a 10.88 yards per carry mark ... averaged 11 tackles a game as a junior and had four interceptions from his linebacker spot ... named to the All-Pennsylvania team of Tom Lemming's ... finished fourth in the Pennsylvania State Powerlifting Championships ... chosen to the Pittsburgh Press Top AAA Midwestern Athletic Conference Players to Watch ... selected to the state's top 100 team ... won the Joseph Hlista "Most Valuable Back" Award ... captain of his high school team as a senior ... Tom Lemming chose him to his preseason top 50 ... a multi-sport athlete who is an outstanding wrestler ... averaged 15 points a game in basketball as a junior ... his brother, Troy, was a Parade All-American who is enrolled at Notre Dame but red-shirted their National Championship season ... had hernia surgery this past July and it might set him back for fall practice ... attended same high school as current Clemson wide receiver Gary Cooper ... born 4-24-71
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to [email protected].
- Cade Mayes transferring, maybe Germans? -
- Is it too late for Beach Music Friday... -
- Lol @ Shaun Wade -
- parking pass info from Iptay if you need it -
- Is tomorrow Military Appreciation day? -
- Willy Korn -
- Who would love to see Potter Break CFB FG distance Record -
- Will Venables use a 3 man front or 4 man front tomorrow? -
- The Teal Field is... -
- Unofficial Military Appreciation Day tomorrow? -
- R.I.P. #8 Larry Wilson -
- Band on the hill -
- Cryin' Day, O-Cry-O State, 0-4-0 State.... -
- With DJ being probably being our starting QB vs Georgia in 1st 2021 game in CLT -
- I just have to say that it’s awesome to see -
- Click the link below to read more!