TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 150,759 members, 56,206 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Tom Lemming All-American, he is one of the top eight fullbacks in the country according to that publication...#6 player in North Carolina by SuperPrep...also an All-America selection according to the National Recruiting Advisor...#5 running back in the ACC region by BlueChips...one of the top eight fullbacks in the South by the Plyler Report...a four-year starter...rushed for 1002 yards and 17 touchdowns as a senior in high school...had 2780 yards rushing for his career in 422 attempts and scored 39 touchdowns...had 73 solos, 44 assists and 12 sacks for his career on defense...also caught a TD pass and threw for another...played five positions in his high school career, tailback, fullback, tight end, linebacker and defensive end...as a junior he returned three kickoffs for touchdowns and also rushed for 922 yards and 14 scores...he averaged 8.3 yards per rush...all-conference for three years...runs the 100 meters in 10.9 and has a 31-inch vertical jump....no relation to former Tiger and current Philadelphia Eagles running back Derrick Witherspoon...played for Tad Baucom at Monroe High in Monroe, NC.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to email@example.com.
- Career Trajectory -
- Greg Sankey is AFRAID of two ACC teams in CFB Playoff -
- This has to tick off SCar fans... -
- Let's schedule Bama on the 12th; winner gets a spot -
- So foreman cancelled a visit to the failing former -
- Anyone Heard From LBB Since The Beacon Was Shined? -
- We love big Dave. -
- Poll: Which is the better job? -
- Very important question about Sarah Fuller... -
- The 1 Minute Time Stopped In Walmart --- -
- Important Topic for Clemson-Va Tech -
- TNET: Pigskin Prophet: State of SC shows off second-best program for College GameDay -
- 3 Days, BEAT VT - Earn Your Spot in the ACC CG!!! -
- Two schools in SC host Gameday and neither USuck -
- Flexibility in scheduling -
- Click the link below to read more!