TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 150,738 members, 56,159 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Recorded 138 tackle with four sacks and 12 caused fumbles as a senior at West Laurens High School...also was a pass coverage linebacker...preseason and postseason All-American, and #5 linebacker prospect in the Southeast by Southeastern Recruiting Alliance...#40 player in the Southeast according to SuperPrep...preseason and postseason All-SEC Region selection by PrepStar...First-Team All-State and All-Middle Georgia selection as a senior...best game of his senior season came against Brooks County High when he had 16 solo tackles...also played fullback, and had 745 yards rushing and nine touchdowns as a senior...team MVP as a senior...had 132 tackles as a junior...All-Region 3-AA selection as a junior...played as a defensive end as a sophomore...four-year letterman and three-year starter at West Laurens High...won team's offseason conditioning award four straight years...first Division I signee from West Laurens High in school history (26 years)...coached by Tim Dixon at West Laurens High School...lettered in track, as he ran the 4x100 relay, and threw the shot and discus...benched 405 pounds...chose Clemson over Auburn and Georgia Tech...PERSONAL: Born Oct. 16, 1980.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is it a F’n 5 day hold now or is the season canceled?? -
- Saban watching the game at home. -
- FSU Dumpster Fire BLAZING -
- i wonder whatever happened to -
- Coach Cowher sighting in Columbia. -
- Does FB team fly out of Anderson or Greenville for away games? -
- Juniors/Seniors -
- Game time? -
- Game time? -
- va tech game time. -
- Clemson scored 31 pts in the 1st quarter v SCSU in 2016 -
- I see Vandy has fired Derek Mason.... -
- Anyone heard about the injury on Phil Marah? I really -
- Vegas odds for Week 14 in CFB -
- TNET: Clemson's offense continues to pile up records and numbers -
- Click the link below to read more!