TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 150,723 members, 56,141 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
An all-region selection as a junior and led the Indians with 1,486 yards and 16 touchdowns while averaging 114 receiving yards per game. Says he would like to stay close to home. Attended Clemson's junior day in March. Davis has had foot surgery on April 7th to remove several bunions but now is 100%. He has already qualified academically.
S T A T S
He has big hands and runs great routes. Quinshad has a great frame and is a long strider. He's also quick and is very deceptive at his size. Also, he has made a lot of clutch plays late in games.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Quinshad Davis News
- Last day to see our team in DV, what a year...BE LOUD -
- Can we trade FSU for Liberty?! -
- Dan Mullen was just flat out ripping Todd Grantham -
- Mizzou chauvenists stifling Vandy woman's right to kick -
- Due to the higher academic stature of the ACC, can we trade -
- FSU is fishy -
- Confession. I was late to the start of the 2016 Pitt game -
- Is there anything more boring than BIG10 football? -
- Just an observation, but Kentucky just scored and the TE -
- Ind down 14 players and Md down 23 today -covid related -
- ESPN puts so much pressure on this young lady -
- So, FSU is no longer Free Shoes U...but now Foerfeit State U -
- I don't get it! I watch the OLines at other schools.. -
- Really FSU, you had no way of knowing... -
- Dabo Summed Up The FSU Situation In the Quote: -
- Click the link below to read more!